Pool ONLY - Sold AS IS Local pickup from Morley.
La Bassine Birth Pool - EX Hire
Birth Pool Hire Terms
Hire includes :-
•Birth Pool in a Box or Bag
•Pool liner (not to be returned unless unused in the original packaging)
•Electric pump to inflate the pool
1. The pool is to be picked up from either Embleton or Morley as arranged. The pool is then to be personally returned to the agreed location.
2. Unfortunately we cannot allow posting or couriering of the pool and equipment. The pool must be booked in advance and can only be picked up at an agreed date when you are approximately 37 weeks gestation.
3. The hire is for a period of upto 6 weeks and additional weeks are charged at $20 per week and are subject to availability.
4. Pools are to returned within 14 days of Birth, each additional day will incur an additional fee of $50 per day.
5. In addition to the hire fee, in lieu of a cash deposit My Midwives Perth will keep your credit card details on file until the pool is returned, if the pool or pump is damaged then the cost of this will be deducted from your card.
6. Cancellations will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the agreed hire start date and a $20 administration fee will be deducted from your credit card if this is the case.
7. The package fee of $200 is due in full at the time of booking. Once the 14 days period prior to the hire start date has commenced, no refunds will be given on the cost of the package.
8. This is the case even if your circumstances change and you don’t use the pool. If you return the pool liner, sealed in its original packaging $50 will be refunded to you.
9. Your credit card details will be destroyed immediately upon return of the pool as long as all conditions have been met and upon satisfactory inspection of the pool by My Midwives Perth as described below.
10. A cleaning fee of $40 will be deducted from your credit card if the pool is in an unsatisfactory condition and this is decided at the discretion of My Midwives Perth.