****PRICE INCLUDES $100 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT**** Birth Pool in a Box, Pump and HIRE. Liner included. ALL pools will be inspected within 14 business days of return, any pool returned unclean and in unusable condition will occur a cleaning fee equal to the cost of hire. ***DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED UPON RETURN OF EQUIPMENT IN CLEAN AND WORKING ORDER*** IMPORTANT: please add EDC and pick up date in your notes at check out. If this is not entered, and no response to contact within 7 days, your order will be refunded. Local pickup from Embleton or Morley. We offer a delivery & pickup option for $50 upon request, payment payable upon delivery. Upon check out please let us know the date of collection (from 37 weeks). REFER to our Terms and Conditions PRIOR to Hire. STORE PICKUP ONLY
Birth Pool in a Box HIRE
Birth Pool Hire Terms
Hire includes :-
•Birth Pool in a Box or Bag
•Pool liner (not to be returned unless unused in the original packaging)
•Electric pump to inflate the pool
1. The pool is to be picked up from either Embleton or Morley as arranged. The pool is then to be personally returned to the agreed location.
2. Unfortunately we cannot allow posting or couriering of the pool and equipment. The pool must be booked in advance and can only be picked up at an agreed date when you are approximately 37 weeks gestation.
3. The hire is for a period of upto 6 weeks and additional weeks are charged at $20 per week and are subject to availability.
4. Pools are to returned within 14 days of Birth, each additional day will incur an additional fee of $50 per day.
5. In addition to the hire fee, in lieu of a cash deposit My Midwives Perth will keep your credit card details on file until the pool is returned, if the pool or pump is damaged then the cost of this will be deducted from your card.
6. Cancellations will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the agreed hire start date and a $20 administration fee will be deducted from your credit card if this is the case.
7. The package fee of $200 is due in full at the time of booking. Once the 14 days period prior to the hire start date has commenced, no refunds will be given on the cost of the package.
8. This is the case even if your circumstances change and you don’t use the pool. If you return the pool liner, sealed in its original packaging $50 will be refunded to you.
9. Your credit card details will be destroyed immediately upon return of the pool as long as all conditions have been met and upon satisfactory inspection of the pool by My Midwives Perth as described below.
10. A cleaning fee of $40 will be deducted from your credit card if the pool is in an unsatisfactory condition and this is decided at the discretion of My Midwives Perth.
11, The pool must only be used with a liner. The replacement cost of the pool is $500, at the discretion of My Midwives Perth, any of the below conditions will incur the full replacement fee being charged:
•If the pool is irreparably damaged, marked or punctured,
•If cleaning products, other chemicals or oils, or water hotter than 45°C have been used on in the pool to the detriment of the pool material,
•If the pool has been used without a liner,
•If the pool has been over inflated and damaged,
•If the pool has been damaged in storage or transit,
•If the pool has been used outside,
•If a heater has been used in the pool.
If any other parts, equipment or packaging supplied as part of the package (e.g. pumps, thermometer, massage ball, pool bag) are returned damaged or are missing, the full retail replacement value of these goods plus freight will be charged.
My Midwives Perth accept no liability for accident, damage to your property or personal injury incurred during transit or use of the pool or equipment supplied. The pool and equipment is used at your own risk.